Pengethley Manor Fitness Retreat
Pengethley Fitness Retreat
Situated in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – so offering fitness retreats at Pengethley Manor was a real no-brainer.
Pengethley is part of the Hasgar group of companies which includes an endurance running company (Ultra Running Ltd) which also organises overseas adventure holidays and training experiences. It only seemed logical therefore to offer similar experiences here at Pengethley Manor. With Ultra Running’s experience in hosting similar retreats in Tenerife, they also offer Nepal, Bulgaria and Tanzania – Ultra Running can call upon a great selection of fitness, nutrition and well-being experts.
The Fitness retreats are run throughout the year, covering bespoke groups, and or individual sign-ups. Please message us to find the next fitness retreat date.
Three days of fun! Although Pengethley Manor has capacity for a huge group, we tend to limit the retreats to a handful of guests, creating a friendly, fun and intimate experience for everyone. Obviously we can bespoke larger corporate or club bookings, so please enquire.
Typical Activities include:
- Fun & sweaty workouts
- A Sunday morning stretch session
- Diverse, healthy and delicious group meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner – designed to cater for all dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and protein shakes throughout the weekend
- A mindset workshop on the first evening, to set our intentions for the weekend
- Country walks and picnics in the beautiful Hertfordshire landscape
- Digital detoxes – both evenings will be “no phone zones” really connect over our meals and night-time activities
- An introduction to gym workshop
- Massage and relaxation therapy
- Access to gym and pool facilities
We want all of our guests to be comfortable and have a rewarding experience. Where possible, retreats are blended with the right mix of expectation and abilities. Once you confirm your interest, we will ask you to complete a straightforward questionaire just to ensure the retreat that you sign up is the right one for you.
The Accommodation Options
The cost includes the room, food, and activities. By prior arrangement, we can collect you from Gloucester Train Station, or alternatively drive to Pengethley.
There are three room options which vary in price and have limited availability, please message us for details:
- Private Compact Double 1 Available
- Private Double Bedroom 8 Available
- Shared Bedroom 3 Available
- Converted Horsebox 2 Available
A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to reserve your place. This will be redeemed against the total price of the retreat, but isn’t transferable or deferrable.
Bring it on!
Get signed up and look forward to a truly memorable experience.