CALM THROUGH THE CAMERA 2-4th Nov’18
UniqueMinds is delighted to invite you to escape from the stresses of everyday life with our exclusive weekend retreat using photography to build your emotional wellbeing and resilience. This collaboration of both therapists with professional photographers as your facilitators has enabled carefully selected activities to facilitate this unique experience.
We will demonstrate techniques using a camera or smart phone which can be used after the weekend to help find calm and balance within your life.
The retreat is open for everyone ranging from keen photographers with advanced camera skills, to those individuals who only take the occasional picture on their phone.
MEET THE TEAM
For information about the facilitators please click on the following links
Nov 2-4th Arrival on Friday and leaving mid afternoon on Sunday after an optional Sunday Lunch
A two night catered escape, combining the therapeutic benefits of photography with a peaceful but inspirational venue.
This structured program of interactive activities will include
• Meet and greet with the Retreat facilitators
• Friday night “Getting to know you” activity
• Individual intention setting for the weekend
• Morning nature walks
• Guided visualisation and introduction to meditation
• Mindfulness activities for calming the senses
• Exploration of self through creative arts
• 1-1 photographic skill support and printing of images
• A mindful approach using long exposure camera activity
• Grounded techniques using sun printing to support tranquility
• Reflection time with facilitators and peers
• Support for your personal process
To support relaxation and self care, access to hotel facilities include sauna and steam room.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
The cost includes your
• breakfast on Sat and Sun
• two course evening meal for both nights
• afternoon tea on Saturday
• all therapeutic and photographic support with professional facilitators
• tea and coffee with nibbles on selected breaks
• Room upgrade
• Not included
• Sunday Lunch (optional extra)
EARLY BIRD PRICES until 30th June’18
The cost includes the room, food, activities and transfers from Gloucester train station. You will need to make your own way to this station or alternatively drive to the property.
There are three room options which vary in price and have limited availability:
- Private Double Bedroom £695 click here to book
- Shared Twin Bedroom (£50 discount if one sharing person is not participating in the event) £645 click here to book
- Compact Double / Converted Horsebox £595 click here to book
A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to reserve your place. This will be redeemed against the total price of the retreat.
We look forward to you joining us on what will be a memorable and beneficial weekend putting the calm and balance back into your life.